A bit busy.

I truly feel like one of Santa elves lately. I have been working the night away on so many projects. First, I am working on a Christmas redo at Sticks and Stones and my mind has been running wild coming up with some fun ideas to do in the store, now I have to actually make it a reality, which is always the hard and time consuming part. If you have never been to Sticks and Stones, you must stop by. She has the cutest clothes and a great supply of beads, along with many beading classes. And, you have to stop by to see the store when it is done up for the holidays.

I am also opening my own store, which has been very exciting, and so much work. I have been hunched over my computer finishing up some of the little things that go into launching your own line, and when I am not on my computer, I am sitting at the sewing machine humming away and making pretty little things to sell.

I am also so excited to decorate our house for Christmas, and have some great ideas for decorations. Of course, I have to make most of them, so on top of all the other ideas I have running through my head, I am also storing my ideas for my own house in hopes that soon I can focus on our Christmas decorations (hopefully I will get to them before December 25th).

And if that is not enough, my favorite "roll" that I need to play is mom to Oscar and wife to John. I love my time with them and I am not willing to sacrifice that for any other task, which is why I am doing most of my work well into the night. So while John snores next to me and Oscar's sweet little night noises play on the baby monitor, I work away.

If you have emailed, called, or texted me and I haven't gotten back to you, this is why.(I promise to get intouch with you very soon.)  And if you see me wandering around the store talking to myself....well, now you know, I am not going crazy (yet) just working some ideas out in my head.



Like I said I have been busy opening up my own Etsy shop, and my dear friend Krysta is hosting a giveaway on her blog. And....guess what one of her favorite thing happens to be... a necklace from my holiday line at Tickled Pink. She is doing such an awesome thing, I encourage you to check it out and participate. She truly is beautiful INSIDE and out, isn't she.

And stay tuned here for information on the grand opening of my Etsy shop.

No comments: