Day 9 - The weather and other interesting topics (or maybe just the weather)


I am about to complain about the weather again, I feel like that is all I do, but hey, it's cold and there isn't much else to talk about. It was cold today, and I couldn't get warm, even inside. I started out the day in just this light sweater and kept adding layers as the day grew on. Rumor is that it is going to get nice next week, like 40 degrees folks! I heard that from several people today...see I am not the only one talking about the weather. As you can see I managed to do my laundry last night, and boy was I glad I did or else I would of been really cold with no pants.
I am sorry this post is pretty dull, but I am a little tired and still cold, my brain just doesn't work when I am tired AND cold. So I am going to sign off for the night, and chit chat with John for a little bit before we head to bed. Do you want to know what our topic of conversation will most likely be? You guessed it...the weather.
Please come back tomorrow, I will try to find something else to talk about.

No comments: