Day 5 - Easy like a Sunday morning


I am playing catch up here and trying to post all my outfits so that I am actually on track. The problem with playing catch up is that I cannot for the life of me remember what the heck we did on Sunday! I am sure it was very exciting like jetting off to Paris for a nice lunch and some sight seeing, that's the kind of thing we like to do on Sundays. Actually, no now I remember...we watch the Puppy Bowl, and then turned to the Super Bowl hoping to catch some good commercials and we watched the horrible half time show. And then I put Oscar to bed and snuggled next to John to watch some more TV. There, that was our Sunday, almost as exciting as jetting off to Paris. Maybe next week.
However, if we were in Paris I think I would look more like a Parisian rather than a tourist in my outfit. It is very classic, comfortable, and looks good without trying to hard. I like that in an outfit. Turns out what I chose to wear isn't just good for touring the Louvre, it also works great for some lazy Sunday activities too.

1 comment:

StacyDufault said...

I think that's how our Sunday looked too! Great outfits!! Can you do this with Maternity clothes too!?? Ha! Ha!