Day 8 - Breaking the rules?


I have a BIG confession to make. This skirt wasn't originally in my picks for the 30 for 30. At first I had a navy blue skirt from J.Crew in the mix, but when I went to put it on it had a big rip in the back, and then I remembered that I wore it to a picnic last summer and got it caught on a nail on the darn picnic table. So out of the remix it went and in came this black skirt. They are pretty similar in shape and navy and black aren't too far off of the color wheel from each other, so I hope I am not breaking any major 30 for 30 remix rules here.
Whew, I feel so much better getting that off my chest!
Now on to my outfit pick for the day. I really love this ensemble I think it feels pretty, and sweet, and very romantic, and it kind of reminds me of a ballerina. That is why Oscar and I had a dance party in our living room today. I showed him all my sweet dance moves from way back when I was in ballet, and he showed me a few break dance moves he has been working on. We make a pretty good dance team together and are thinking about taking our talents to the streets.
Now I am off to do some laundry because I have worn all of my bottoms for the remix, therefore I do not have any pants to wear tomorrow, and pants happen to be a very important part of my daily wardrobe so I guess it must be done!
Check back tomorrow to see if I actually did my laundry or not, just kidding, I promise I will be fully dressed from head to toe.

No comments: