Around The House

This corner of my house is in my bathroom,
I like it because not only is it pleasing to the eye,
but it is also functional too.
The umbrella on the box I found at an antique shop,
it is an old ashtray,
but now it keeps track of any rings, bracelets,
and earrings that I take on and off.
The wooden box,
also found at an antique shop,
stores all my "special occasion" jewelry,
and other junk.
The green bowl,
I got from a thrift store,
and the yellow bracelet in it was my "something borrowed" from my wedding...
{I borrowed it from my mom, but I guess now you could argue,
that since I was married almost 2 years ago,
it could be "something stolen"}
And the clock is from Ikea,
and one of my favorite things
is hearing it ticking when all is queit in the house.
John and I are off to a little vacation this weekend with my family,
sooooo...... photos from our trip when we get back.

No comments: